Science Teacher – Spain
Must have EU residency!
Start Date: August, 2022
Contract Type: Full-time
Salary & benefits:
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Accommodation in school apartment
- Health insurance
- Daily school lunch at school canteen
- Potential for career progression
- A culture of continuous improvement where your initiative and know-how will be fostered and embraced
- An internationally recognised teaching qualification from Europe or one of the following countries:
UK, USA, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Canada
- European Passport or Visa to work in Europe.
- Native English speaker
- Minimum of 3 years’ teaching experience
The International Teaching Partnership are looking for a Science Teacher for a British International School in Spain.
The school is a small, Catholic, bilingual (English-Spanish) international school located in North-West Spain. They are looking for an enthusiastic candidate with drive, expertise and leadership. The ideal candidate must be looking to work with the school from medium to long-term, helping the school to continue improving and growing at the Early Years and Primary levels. The ideal candidate must be an enthusiastic teacher who can motivate students and trigger a desire to learn about Science. The candidate will teach a curriculum through English and act as a lead teacher.
For more information, please apply today.