IB Maths Teacher – Spain
CLOSING DATE: 22ND JUNE – INTERVIEWS ASAP!
Must have EU residency!
Start Date: August, 2022
Contract Type: Full-time
Salary & benefits:
- 26,000+ EUR salary, dependent on experience
- Relocation allowance
- Free tuition
- Medical cover
- An internationally recognised teaching qualification from Europe or one of the following countries:
UK, USA, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Canada
- Maths or similar university degree.
- PGCE in Secondary education (Máster del profesorado de Secundaria o CAP).
- At least 2 -3 years of experience teaching this subject.
- Native or near native English speaker.
- International experience and knowledge of the International Programs will be valued.
- Updated Sexual Nature Crime Certificate.
- European Passport or Visa to work in Europe.
The International Teaching Partnership are looking for an IB Maths Teacher for an International School in central Spain.
The school is looking for someone who is open-minded. They must have a disposition to collaborate and work effectively in collaborative groups. Consistent and open communication with stakeholders is vital, further based on understanding and respect. They must also respect and practice the content of the school mission statement and its ‘core values’.
Spain is known for its extensive history, unique culture, strong economy, and very high living standards. It has one of the lowest costs of living in Western Europe.
For more information, please apply today.