Headteacher (IB/American Model) – Barcelona, Spain
Start Date: 29th August, 2022
Contract Type: Full-time
Salary and benefits:
- 60,000 EUR salary
- Bonus at the end of academic year available (based on performance)
- Medical cover
- Tuition for dependents
- An internationally recognised teaching qualification from Europe or one of the following countries: UK, USA, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Canada
- EU residency is essential
- Must have at least 5 years Headmaster experience
- Ideally have American/IB experience
The International Teaching Partnership are looking for a Headteacher for an IB/American International School in Spain.
The school is a secular school with an international and American curriculum. The philosophy of the school is to provide the students with a high-quality education that is not only academic but also social, emotional, and moral. Their goal is to instill these values to their students to help them succeed as responsible and creative citizens. All of this, facilitated by educators who have international expertise.
The Principal will supervise all aspects of the school’s academic and operational management. These duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Organize, assign, and supervise the academic curriculum of both American and IB
- Teacher assignment, performance, assessment, orientation
- Manage day-to-day school life
- Supervise, manage, and assess faculty and students’ performance
- Develop and promote extra activities
- Develop parent and community relationships
- Enrolment management and registration
- Hire faculty, as required
For more information, please apply today.