The International Teaching Partnership
The International Teaching Partnership is working with schools across the Middle East who are seeking Primary, Secondary and Early Years teachers to deliver engaging lessons across British, American and International Baccalaureate Curriculums.
Your Package could include:
- A tax free salary
- Accommodation + Utilities
- Free Tuition for dependents
- Contract Bonus
The Middle East is renowned for offering a varied and first-class education to an aspiring younger generation, and as such we are seeking teachers experienced in delivering the highest quality provision of education to all age groups and in all subject disciplines.
International schools in the Middle East have access to fantastic facilities and resources; classrooms generally hold no more than 20 pupils and offer brilliant support systems from senior management.
Discover the year-round fantastic weather, a wide and varied culture and a large expat community. If you’re looking to broaden your horizons, re-ignite your adventurous spirit, teach to a cohort of willing learners whilst earning a great tax free income then please apply now. There are lots of schools that want to hear from you!
- Bachelors Degree and Internationally recognised teaching qualification
- QTS From either Great Britain, Australia, NZ, USA, Canada or South Africa
- 2 years of relevant post qualification experience teaching the British, American or IB curricula.
Submit your CV to begin your journey.