Website The International Teaching Partnership
Computer Science Teacher – Dubai
Computer Science is always an in-demand subject in Dubai – where there are over 200 private international schools if you are a qualified computer science or ICT teacher and have thought about relocating to teach, now is the time to inquire!
This is an incredible opportunity to relocate to the Middle East where you can expect to earn a fantastic wage and live in one of the world’s most sought after destinations.
- Tax Free Salary £2,000 – £3,000 / Month (DOE)
- Free Accommodation
- Flights home (1 per year)
- Free tuition for dependents
- Health Care
- Contract completion bonus
Most of the schools we work with are British, IB or American International schools and candidates are expected to have strong knowledge of the UK curriculum and recent, proven experience is a must.
Dubai is modern metropolis with year-round sunshine, shopping that puts Oxford street to shame and exciting nightlife. There is a huge expat community of teachers and other professionals from around the world so be prepared to make new and interesting friendships alongside your envious new career path.
Apply now for more information!
- Relevant Bachelors Degree.
- A PGCE or recognised Teaching Qualification From either Great Britain, Australia, NZ, USA, Canada or South Africa in Computer Science or relative subject
- 2 years of relevant post qualification experience.