Economics Teacher – Taiwan
Start Date: August, 2022
Salary and Benefits:
Salary: 77,000 – 80,000 (TWD) per month, dependent on experience
– Flights provided
– Accommodation is 10,000-15,000 TWD monthly – (Average monthly price for 2 bedroom 15,000-20,000 TWD)
– National Health insurance provided
– Holidays are in line with the American calendar and major holidays
The International Teaching Partnership are looking for an Economics AP American Teacher to teach in an International American School in Taiwan.
The school follows the American Curriculum, so experience with the American Curriculum is essential. This position is a full time teaching position to teach AP Economics. Teachers are expected to be at school from 7:45 until 4:30 daily. They are to plan and deliver lessons, create and edit curriculum maps, and take on additional duties such as supervision regularly. Classes are max 25 students teaching grades 10-12.
Taiwan is an island in the western Pacific Ocean of East Asia. It is the size of Belgium having a population of 23 million residents. Their major city is Taipei, which has one of the highest buildings. If you are looking for beautiful surroundings with long summers and a short mild winter, then this is a place to consider!
For more information on this role please apply today.
An internationally recognised teaching qualification from one of the following countries:
– UK, US, or Canada
– Must have experience using the American Curriculum or teaching AP
– Must be double vaccinated
– Minimum of 3 years teaching Economics
Apply now for the next step in your career!