Maths Teacher KS3-5 – Spain
Start Date: January, 2022
Salary and Benefits:
Salary: 24,000 EUR NET
– Relocation allowance of 700 EUR gross in the first year
– Retention bonus of 2,650 EUR gross, payable in February of the returning year.
The International Teaching Partnership are looking for a Key Stage 3-5 Maths Teacher to work in a British International school in the Costa del Sol part of Spain.
The British International School seeks an exceptional and well-qualified Secondary Teacher of Mathematics to join an innovative and growing school. The successful candidate will demonstrate a dynamic and creative approach to teaching and have the necessary skills and vision to enhance teaching and learning within the school.
For more information on this role please apply today.
– Have recent UK or International experience of teaching Mathematics at Key Stages 3, 4, and 5
– Have an Honours Degree in Mathematics
– Have UK Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
– Have a proven track record of raising standards of attainment in Mathematics
– A commitment to curriculum innovation
– Be well organised and be able to create a stimulating learning environment
– Be enthusiastic and demonstrate a positive approach to pupils
– Be a reflective practitioner and continually strive to improve performance
– Consistently apply school policies
– Have a keen interest in the Personal Development of pupils
– Have experience of being an effective form tutor (or equivalent)
– Demonstrate a willingness to contribute to the extra curricular life of the school
Apply now for the next step in your career!