GCSE-A-level Computer Science Teacher–Cordoba, Spain
Start Date:August 2020
Contract Type: Full-time
Contract Term: 2 Years
Salary and Benefits:
– Competitive salary
– Airfare allowance annually: 1 airline ticket to country of origin for the employee
– Free lunch at school and transport to school
– Training and professional development opportunities
– Free tuition for dependants – Payment of 125.00 euro (10 monthly payments) for lunch and stationary & textbooks.
The International Teaching Partnership are working with a school in beautiful Cordoba who are currently looking for a Computer Science Teacher to start in August 2020.
The school covers both IGCSE and A level – NQTs are more than welcome to apply. The school are looking for an enthusiastic teacher who is able to inspire young adults and has recent knowledge of the GCSE and A Level exam requirements.
The ideal candidate will have the commitment and enthusiasm to fully embrace this unique opportunity to teach in a vibrant, warm and welcoming school.
· Degree in the relevant subject they are applying to teach.
· QTS from either Great Britain, Ireland, New Zealand,Australia, USA, Canada or South Africa
· 2 years of relevant post qualification experience.
· must hold EU passport or visa to work in EU member states
Apply now for the next step in your career!