Biology Teacher– Cordoba,Spain
Start Date: August 2020
Contract Type: Full-time
Contract Term: 1 Year
Salary and Benefits:
– Competitive salary
– Airfare allowance annually: 1 airline ticket to country of origin for the employee
– Free lunch at school and transport to school
– Training and professional development opportunities
– Free tuition for dependants – Payment of 125.00 euro (10 monthly payments) for lunch and stationary & textbooks.
The International Teaching Partnership are working with a school in beautiful Cordoba who are currently looking for a Biology Teacher to start in August 2020.
The school covers both IGCSE and A level – NQTs are more than welcome to apply. The school are looking for an enthusiastic teacher who is able to inspire young adults and has recent knowledge of the GCSE and A Level exam requirements.
The ideal candidate will have the commitment and enthusiasm to fully embrace this unique opportunity to teach in a vibrant, warm and welcoming school.
If you have always had a dream of teaching abroad – get in touch today and our expert team can talk you through our best opportunities.
Send us your CV if you are a qualified teacher from one of the following countries:
– UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand.
· Bachelors degree and a teaching qualification
· Qualified Teacher Status from either the UK, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, Ireland or South Africa
· 2 years of relevant post qualification experience.
Apply now for the next step in your career!