The International Teaching Partnership are recruiting on behalf of the best Private School group in Qatar who are looking for a Upper Primary Teacher/KS2 to join their team in August 2020.
About the school: This school was founded in 2014. They are based in the capital city Doha. The school uses the IB PYP curriculum. 67% of the teaching staff are International Expatriates in total of 13 different nationalities.
The requirements to successful candidate:
- Qualified in UK, America, New Zealand, South Africa, Canada, Australia.
- Experience working in a school environment.
- Experience building relationships with kids all ages.
- Experience working in IB PYP Curriculum school.
The school will offer:
- Tax free salary monthly range $3,200 – $4,300
- Furnished housing
- Annual family return flight to home of record
- International medical insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- School tuition assistance for dependent children
- Shipping allowance
- One months salary for every full year of service
- Access to Swimming pools and groups fitness clubs
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply Now!