KS2 Primary Teacher – Krakow,Poland
Start Date: September 2020
Contract Type: Full-time
Contract Term: 1 Year
Salary and Benefits:
· PLN 6000 per month after tax
· Health Insurance
· NQT Teachers can complete Induction year
· Free lessons to learn Polish
The International Teaching Partnership are looking for a KS2 Teacher to work in a small school in Krakow,Poland.
The school has 200 pupils (approximately 40 nationalities) with over 50 teachers for these, mostly full-time. They are regarded as the leading international school in the region.
The school want to invest in their teachers and have Teachers who are coming to build a new kind of school experience and settle for a long time. The school have a family ethos and everyone looks after each other well. Their team is more than half international and very happy with resettling to Poland.
If you have experience using the IPC curriculum and have a strong work ethic – apply today.
An internationally recognised teaching qualification from one of the following countries:
– UK, USA, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Canada
– A bachelor’s degree in education or related subject
– NQTs welcome to apply and complete your induction year.
Apply now for the next step in your career!