Unqualified Maths Teacher – Morocco
Start Date: 16th August 2021
Salary and Benefits:
– Salary: Dependent on experience
– Accommodation for a basic furnished apartment
– AXA health insurance
– 5,000 Moroccan Dirhams relocation allowance upon arrival
– 1 yearly flight ticket
– Free tuition for 2 dependents
The International Teaching Partnership are looking for an experienced Unqualified Teacher to teach Key stage 3-4 Maths in Marrakesh.
The school are looking for someone who has previous experience teaching Maths who are potentially looking to become qualified in the future. You must have experience with the UK curriculum and hold a Bachelors/Masters degree.
The school has been open for 3 years and has a supportive team with an expat community.
For more information on the role please apply today.
An internationally recognised teaching qualification from one of the following countries:
– UK, USA, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Canada
– Experience with the UK curriculum
Apply now for the next step in your career!