Economics Teacher– Europe
Start Date: August 2020
Contract Type: Full-time
Contract Term: 2 Years
Salary and Benefits:
– Competitive salary
– Training and professional development opportunities
The International Teaching Partnership are working with various schools across Europe who are looking for Economics Teachers to start in August 2020.
The schools follow the British curriculum so they are looking for a Teacher who has experience with GCSE and A level. To discuss further please get in touch with us.
· Degree in the relevant subject they are applying to teach.
· QTS from either Great Britain, Ireland, New Zealand,Australia, USA, Canada or South Africa
· 2 years of relevant post qualification experience.
· NQTs welcome
· must hold EU passport or visa to work in EU member states
Apply now for the next step in your career!