Primary Teachers– Czech Republic
Start Date: August 2021
Contract Type: Full-time
Open to NQTs – can complete Induction at the school
Salary and Benefits:
· 35 000 CZK to 38 000CZK gross per month (cca 27 000CZK net)
· 2 return flights
· 10 000CZK relocation package
· 30 000CZK bonus after first review
· 3 000CZK per month net paid towards accommodation
· 8 weeks of fully paid holidays
· ongoing CPD
The International Teaching Partnership are looking for Qualified Primary Teachers for a British International School in Czech Republic. Great package on offer for individuals and family. From EYFS to Key Stage 2, the school are looking to recruit new Teachers for September 2021.
The schools follow the UK curriculum so they are looking for a Teacher who has experience teaching within International schools or wanting to kick start their career teaching abroad.
For more information on the role please apply today.
An internationally recognised teaching qualification from one of the following countries:
– UK, USA, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Canada
– A bachelor’s degree in education or related subject
– EU residency
Apply now for the next step in your career!