The International Teaching Partnership are excited to represent amazing school based in Al Ain that opened its doors couple of years ago and would like to welcome outstanding, qualified Primary Teachers to come forward for their Year 2 vacancy. We are looking for Primary teachers to relocate in August 2020.
Typical package includes:
- Generous, Tax free salary
- Medical Insurance
- Visa sponsorship
- Tuition for up to two dependent’s
This city MUST be at the TOP of the list for anyone considering teaching abroad. Al Ain is a beautiful city built on a natural Oasis. This city has plenty to offer for anyone who would enjoy water parks, football, rugby, mountains and beautiful scenery.
Al Ain is located in the middle of the country which opens up a lot of opportunities to travel around and see other parts of the Middle East. Al Ain is great place to live including the very short distance to travel to Abu Dhabi and Dubai if you prefer a louder weekend.
- Must be a qualified teacher from all the following countries (UK, Ireland, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa)
- Must have experience of teaching the UK national curriculum
- Must have 2 years teaching experience post qualification
If you are excited about taking your career to the next level and gain international teaching experience, please apply today or give me a call on +447768237917.