The International Teaching Partnership is working very closely with an outstanding private British Curriculum school based in Abu Dhabi. The school is looking for Primary KS1 and KS2 teachers to start August 2020.
This school is very well established and been supporting children with the best education for 6 years. The school has outstanding facilities, best experts within the senior management team and fantastic progression opportunities.
- Plan, prepare and deliver lessons to suit the educational needs of all pupils.
- Manage classroom discipline to maximise learning opportunities, involving all pupils in learning.
- To implement the Positive Behaviour Management plan.
- Follow Program of Study, schemes of work, and policies to reflect curriculum policy.
- Ensure appropriate resources are used to support lesson, motivate pupils and improve teaching and learning.
- Integrate the ENC curriculum with Significant Learning outcomes in implementation
- To get to know pupils, to meet their needs and involve SENCO as appropriate.
- Teachers from following countries : UK, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Ireland.
- 2 year experience teaching Primary
- Bachelor of Education/Early years and PGCE primary /elementary education
- Tax free salary AED 10,300 – AED 14,400
- Free housing
- Medical insurance
- Free tuition for 1 child in the school
If you are interested please apply today.