The International Teaching Partnership are working with one of the best leading school in Abu Dhabi that wish to appoint a head of English department from August 2019.
This school is in a modern building with the best resources and equipment an English department could hope for. The senior management team within the school are forward thinking, supportive and prioritise professional development of staff right the way through the school.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- To lead the development of appropriate syllabuses, resources, schemes of work and teaching and learning strategies in the Faculty which reflect the school’s commitment to high achievement through effective teaching and learning.
- The day-to-day management, control and operation of course provision within the Faculty, including effective deployment of staff, budget and physical resources.
- To formulate aims, objectives and strategic plans for the Faculty which have coherence and relevance to the needs of students and to the aims, objectives and strategic plans of the School.
- To lead and manage the business planning function of the department, and to ensure that the planning activities of the department reflect the needs of the students within the Faculty, School Improvement Plan/Department Development Plan and the aims and objectives of the School.
- UK Qualified English teacher
- 2 year’s head of department experience
In return for your commitment:
- Tax free salary
- Free 5 star accommodation
- Free schooling for 2 dependants
- Medical insurance
- Free return flights home
- Dependent and spousal visa.
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply today.