The International Teaching Partnership are excited to represent an amazing US curriculum school based in Abu Dhabi that are part of an outstanding organisation Aldar Academies and would like to welcome outstanding, qualified English teacher to come forward for their secondary department. We are looking for a English teachers to relocate in August 2020.
Typical package includes:
- The total salary ranges from AED 8,500 to AED 15,000 based on the years of experience
- Furnished accommodation (1 bedroom apartment or 2 bedrooms apartment depending on family situation).
- Education Allowance of AED 22,000 per child per year Up to 2 children (for those candidates with school aged children)
- Annual Air Flight Allowance to home country
- Residency Visa
- Medical Insurance
- End of Service payment
- Tax free income
Abu Dhabi MUST be at the TOP of the list for anyone considering teaching abroad. Abu Dhabi is the capital city of the UAE and has lots to offer with its beautiful scenery. Abu Dhabi has some of the most epic touristic attractions in the country such as Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Abu Dhabi Falcon hospital, Abu Dhabi Global Market Square and so much more.
- Must be a qualified teacher from all the following countries (UK, Ireland, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa)
- Must have experience of teaching the US national curriculum
- Must have 2 years teaching experience post qualification
If you are excited about taking your career to the next level and gain international teaching experience, please apply today or give me a call on +447768237917.